Monday, September 10, 2007

President Gen. Pervez Musharraf's government and Pakistani Muslim Criminals serious insult Islam!

British National victim appeals to the world to condemn President Gen. Pervez Musharraf's government and Pakistani Muslim Criminals for violation of human rights and justice!

Pakistan is a hell to foreigners!

Firstly, it is a great evil for any government to violate human rights constantly and to persecute a foreign non-Muslim female investor on purpose. (Proved by iron proofs)

Secondly, Islamic Banking fabricated a false certificate against record to persecute a foreign lady. (Proved by Bank record)

I am Ms Jennifer Chim , Hong Kong Business lady ,appeal to the world for help! I have being suffered a religious persecution by Islamic Pakistani Government since 2004. Pakistani Government has seriously violated Int’l Human Rights Laws against a foreign lady.

I got Pakistani police violence, kidnapping, inhuman treatment, arbitrary arrest with unlawful detention, and even assassination with fire-arm shooting. Since 2004, Pakistani Government persecution has destroyed my life. This brings me a lots of physically, psychologically, respectably and economically problem. According to medical report, I should need a surgery at any time due by this persecution.
I feel so sorry that it is no easy for anyone can understand my hard feeling!

It is very ugly that Pakistani not only make a fraud to cheat others, and also kill victims. Even under all iron proofs Police investigation and Forensic Report, Pakistani Government is intentionally to protect criminals in order to cover this kind of dirty linen. Pakistani Government still protects her criminals to let them be enlarge!

British and Chinese Governments have repeatedly 3 times delivered Diplomatic Notes to Pakistani Government for fairly settlement of the persecution within two years, but there is “.No reply!”
So, I am still being suffered with this persecution by Pakistani Government.

A human rights violation is committed by the State through its agents (the police, the armed forces and anyone acting with the authority of the State) against the individual.

The state must respect the human being and the state must protect the human being ... The key to security is respect for human rights." by Irene Khan, Secretary-General of Amnesty International.

No one would like to follow the rule Pakistani Law! No Justice! No Human Rights!

1) Why Pakistani police and Criminal Court could abuse the law to issue a non-Bailable arrest warrant, by what evidence and relevant law ?

2) Why I was unlawfully arrested in Muslims Criminal's private car , not a police car to send me to prison? Why I got unlawful detention in prison?

3) Why police used violence and inhuman treatment to me?

4) Why Pakistani Police and Criminal Court still protects Murder Suspects for two years?

5) Why Pakistani Government dare still not terminate such human rights violation against me?

6) Why Islamic Banking can purposely fabricate a false proof against the fact and record in order to persecute me. In the name of Islam of Islamic Banking supported and collaborated with Muslim Criminals to issue any illegal and evil of "Specific request from Muslim Criminals" without any responsibility?
Without Islamic Banking ‘s falsely issue, there would not have any charges of this persecution against me.

It is most shameful of this Islamic Banking and Pakistani Gov against a weak foreign lady!
I have been suffered a lots by this persecution within three years! Therefore,
It is not easy for anyone can understand my suffering with so hard !

Do you have any connection with some of strong NGO or media to support my story to condemn how poor and corrupted system of Pakisatni Gov now? Once Pakistani Government is under pressure by public, justice will be returned to victim very soon!

Actually, I need some Int’l human rights legal advise to me for file a legal case about this persecution by Pakistani Gov. and Islamic Banking

Furthermore, please advise and guide me how to get back justice and the dignity of human rights.

Int’l Islamic Banking also should have Bank Principle to take all responsibility to my suffeing!

Everyone should have a mission to protect our nation for fighting back the dignity of Human Rights !

Look forwards to hearing your response!

I am most appreciative of your generosity!

For further information even with iron proof, please send an e-mail to jenniferchimpikyee@hotmail.com

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for further information. I can post a CD with all my iron proof document with pictures.

Best Regards with thanks,
Ms Jennifer Chim
Sept 9,2007

For details:
www.pakistanchristianpost.com/newsdetails.php?archives=1&newsid=907 - 31k –

No Islam !No Pakistan! Pakistani Muslim Criminals learn from Quran and pray to Allah daily. They are evils!No one can accept this kind of vicious deeds from these criminals .Pak Muslim Criminals insult Islam by themselves.Not by others!Not by Cartoon!. Pls watch and Pass/add videos on YOUTUBE”No Pakistan,Porkistan only” or” Never Go to Pakistan Part One to Part IV”

No comments: